Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Picture Update

Seriously, everyone who is a mom of two I fall to my knees in praise of you being able to keep up with your blogs.  I think lately, even though I'm starting to find myself with more "free" time (not exactly free...but moments where both kids are either sleeping or entertained or a mixture of the two) I start to feel this bloggers remorse.  I'm not even sure if it's real but I correlate it to something similar to shoppers remorse where when I spend time bogging as opposed to any number of other responsibilities I have I feel bad....guilty.  But here I am doing what I can to update as much as possible in the shortest amount of time...through photos. (it's what everyone likes to see anyways ;) )



Keller helping Grandma and Grandpa Reilly while we were skydiving.


 We went sky diving!!


Hello grandpa!


This was from back in May but Heather came for a visit!




He loves to swim!!


On the way to Missouri for vacation!


So smiley!


My newest babysitters...they are re-doing our road so big trucks and workers are out there everyday entertaining Keller 


On the perch again...


She has found her hand and definitely prefers it over her pacifier...





Don't worry...it was Dad's idea and Dad was there the whole time...:)





I thought Keller was being a little too quiet...this is how I found him...


He LOVES her...


Can you see the ear mark he left on her?? Hilarious!


Grandma Randall came to visit! YEA!





Mom & Dad got to hit up Country Jam 2011 - go Zach Brown Band!!




Keller got a girl onto his perch!!


Love love love.

Anyways, there are many more pictures from our vacation and just random ones that I don't have on my computer / camera chip.  Once I corral all of them, I'll be sure to do another picture update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!