Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm having an affair.

Well I am. It's just with a 7 1/2 month old. Haha.  This is seriously all that I could come up with when trying to explain the relationship Lucy and I have formed as of late.  I think she is going through or about to go through a growth spurt since the demand for nursing has been so intense.

Here's why I consider it an affair.

- We spend literally all our free time together.
- I leave my husband during odd hours to be with her.
- I am at her mercy. She calls, I come running.
- Well..there is the nursing relationship (boobs if you don't catch my drift)
- Whenever I go to her at night, I usually don't have a shirt on or I am about to take it off.
- When she is finished with me, she very quickly flips herself over to face the wall and falls asleep.

Hahahaha....okay sorry just had to share this.  It might not be funny to anyone but me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!