Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Begin again..

No I don't mean begin again as in I'm pregnant. Lol. Although that wouldn't be surprising now would it?
What I mean is - I AM GOING TO START BLOGGING AGAIN! At least that is going to be my newest intentions and goals. I feel this horrible pang of guilt about not recording the past..oh  TEN MONTHS of our lives. The kids have changed and grown and experienced so much. Broghan and I have done the same. I feel like I will never have the time, energy or ambition to make up for that lost time but as I took Marvin on a walk this morning I felt this need to get back into the blog. I may have lost some time by neglecting it, but they are so young that recording these moments coming up this summer and going forward is going to be extremely important for both them and I (and all of your reading this of course! :P )

I can't even comprehend the number of photos I'm lagging behind on updating on here either - which is sad and overwhelming but I will try to pick out a couple to at least get this thing jump started. I will also try to quickly do a mental recap of these past few months. I honestly can't remember back to even last fall so what is on here is going to have just do for now.

 
Dad reading bed-time stories. Books have been a MAJOR desired activity lately :)
 
Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!