Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Getting it together..

It's like every post is a dusting off the top of this blog with the hope and desire to maintain - at the very least - and update - at the very best the last YEAR!! of our life! I never imagined I'd let this part of my "record keeping" of our family get away from me because for so long it was such an important part of chronicling (that's a word, right?!) our world.

Anyways, I don't know if somehow I'm either busy enough or not busy enough but I feel like I have a sense (as I write that I'm thinking...WTH does that even mean?) but I do, I think I can pick this habit back up. We are in a groove and I have a lot going on but there are these small snipets of time I'm finding this serene moment in which I really want to write and share and think with words what is going on. I know I have grown in leaps and bounds as a mother and a woman over the past year and have a solid level of confidence in my parenting, mothering and wiving (haha now THAT is not a word) skills. I think I can at least keep a small record of those here for who knows what purpose. :)

Of course, this is all dependent on my not going so long without simply licking a silly little icon at the top of my web browser...really it's that easy and somehow I don't do it. (BOOO)

So to start off, here is a little photo bombing of some recent pictures of the family.  Love to everyone who gets here.

Until Next Time...


Asked if they were all buckled...Keller said YEUP! I look back and see this....and technically..he was right!



A new hat for K-man.


Boat life is so rough.


Dad's smallest co-captain.


HOLD UP THE BRIDGE!


Selfie...sorry for the fog..momma dropping her phone = cracked from screen.


Daddyo


Teeny tiny turtle! Brings back some good (smelly) memories from college.




First day of ALL DAY Kindergarten. Eating lunch, taking naps, recess...living the dream here folks.



This is what a 1 1/2 year old looks like after digging through the ashes in a fireplace...I didn't share the one where she looks possessed. FREAKY.


We visited Grandma Randall at the Chanhassen Farmer's Market and there was a fun band!




Playing at Grandma/Grandpa Randall's house...





Oh Lucy and her facial expressions. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!




Big year for K-Man - he started FOOTBALL :) (flag of course)



Celebrating turning 30 (last month) with my big sis at a Twinkies game. Fun times are always had when we go to these!


Fall is not complete without squeezing out as much park play time as possible...



...even if that park is our backyard...







My newest skill...(sort of)....filet-ing a fish! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!