Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Let the blogging begin again.

Hello again to the world of blogging.  While really, I don't have very good excuses as to why this hasn't been kept up, I have been a bit busy with Keller (now 19 months and one heck of a toddler) and being pregnant again and owning a business...oh and just living life.

Anyways, this pregnancy is drawing to a close and as many know I'm a baby-holic.  I love talking, reading, learning everything and anything baby/pregnancy related.  I'm sure it comes with being a mom but the desire to gab about it just never subsides.

To update on the newest Reilly in our family...I am currently 35 weeks 5 days pregnant.  As far as I'm aware, there are no symptoms of pre-term labor and all health centered things are on track (weight, BP, HB, etc.).   My biggest issues throughout have been acid reflux (evil I tell you...work of the devil!) and some pretty un-fun hip aches (mostly caused by this chain reaction: I lounge a lot to reduce the chance of pre-term labor...however, being in the seated position increased the ability of the baby to flop posterior...meaning the back of the head -- the hardest part -- is resting on my pelvis as opposed to floating around the front of my belly).  I've been working to promote another flip and currently this baby is kind of side-lying.  Facing my hips if you need help understanding that.  All snuggled up on my right side- but head down :).

My goal tonight was to get an update in and to post a picture, but my husband is currently napping and Keller isn't so camera-friendly yet.  I'll update this post once I've gotten it taken and you can see the largeness of my belly.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!