Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Teething at 3 months? Really?

I can remember back with Keller at about 4 months being convinced he was going to cut teeth.  He was drooling (which he never did and still never does) and started putting his hand in his mouth.  Well, I wasn't right about that whole situation until two months later.  He cut his first FOUR teeth (yes four at once) at 6 months.  And even though I should be learning from that and not be convinced...again....here I am seriously convinced Lucy is teething!  We spent the last two nights having to apply our mixture of clove & olive oil to her gums to get her to calm down and well...she's been drooling since she was born; and chewing on her hands since she was born.

I can't feel buds, but I suppose this could be a repeat of what Keller did.  So maybe in roughly two months from now...just shy of the 6 month marker, she'll cut them.  I guess I wouldn't be surprised if that was the path we followed.

I realize this post isn't all too exciting, so here are some pictures to spice it up. :)










x

3 comments:

  1. Maizie has had an amber necklace ever since her first tooth popped in. It made all the difference in the world and is super cute too. Keller sure loves his little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures and stories. can't wait to see you guys over Thanksgiving. I need some baby and Keller time I miss them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!