Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Yea for Breastfeeding!

I nurse (obviously).  I do it for many reasons but I like to promote that a primary reason is that I really just don't have the motivation to do all of the work associated with formula.  Seriously, making and cleaning bottles is just a lot of work.

But at the moment, I'm going to have to say my #1 thing I can say I'm thankful about for are all of the extra calories I've been able to burn! We had a health assessment done this morning at our house because we're looking into new life insurance policies and I was weighed.  I came in at 5 lbs shy of my pre-pregnancy weight :).  Lucy isn't even 4 months.  I know with Keller it took just about 6 months for me to get to my "normal" weight so I feel like I might just in fact be ahead of the game!

So during this World Breastfeeding Week I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to breastfeeding.  Although it feels like it's been a long process...I appreciate you helping me get back to a normal weight without having to do all that hard work of sweating (granted to normal tone and shape may take some work).  :).

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!