Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love sending out Valentine's Day photo cards from my kids.  I am usually way behind on the Christmas card stuff (I think ours went out mid-January this year) but I'm usually pretty good about getting the V-day cards out at least the week of.  This year I made a photo-collage type card of the kids and some signs - this was round one with the pictures - however, we ended up going with other ones...I had to take them on a real camera since I couldn't crop these ones down to fit...anyways, you get the idea of what we were up to!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!