Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

So Far So Good

Wowzer - So I am not even going back to read my last post but I know it was crazy emotional.  Anyways, this one is on a much lighter and happier note.  I took my first Anatomy and Physiology exam today (one of six lecture exams over these 8 weeks of class) and I'm happy to report I got a 96/100 score.  I honestly was hoping and felt as though I did better (I realize 96 is a great score BTW).  I was the first one done in my little group of 7 that signed up for the 8AM exam time and it seemed as though I knew all of the answer (and honestly, I thought I might have gotten one or two wrong) but maybe I mis-read or mis-interpreted more than I thought...oh well. :)

This certainly affirms for me that I'm studying the right way and am comprehending the material well.  I'll keep updates coming as the course progresses.  I'm really enjoying the material as well so I'm hopeful this is a sign that I'm going down the right path for my "career" path.

Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!