Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Friday, August 17, 2012

Hello August!

Well, I honestly thought it had just been over a few weeks since I posted, but apparently, its been a month and a half! We've been busy (as per usual) and I think my motivation to post has been low.

July was literally spent focusing on finishing and doing well in my A&P course (which I did do well...A+ well) and the weekend were mostly spent getting out onto the water.  We upgraded our boat sometime in July too which made going out on the rivers and lakes around here a lot more fun.

We spent as much time outside as possible as we saw a ridiculous amount of hot days in July and no rain.  Officially we're in a drought and our yard is proof of that.  The grass looks like its done with summer and ready to hibernate....okay let's be honest, it has begun hibernating.

July wasn't all fun and games as it was also the month where we had our first ER run as a family.  Lucy got some lovely stitches in the middle of her forehead after being body checked by big brother into a corner of a table.  I also managed to be super awesome (jk obviously) in the kitchen and spill bacon grease on my left arm. 2nd degree burns ensued and now, almost a month later, you can barely see where the pigment is trying to come back...no scaring is expected, so that is good!

Anyways, I'll update more on August later, but first - photo updates!  Check out the next few posts for all the good stuff.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!