Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Dusting it off...

}}HUGE SIGH{{

Hello again my dear blog.  It's been a very long time since I've even thought about getting back into this site, but, as Rae grows and develops I have this nagging piece of me that feels as though I will forever regret not recording or at least making mention of some of the exciting things we have done throughout the summer months of 2013.  The last post I wrote was waaay back on April 30th! So many fun adventures have happened since then and our family can't help but feel immensely blessed beyond measure by everything we've been able to do.

I apologize ahead of time for anyone who actually follows our blog - as October is officially going to be my "blog catch up" month.  Meaning hopefully I'll be capturing all of our fun from these past...oh ...FIVE months in multiple posts - you may feel confused - or overwhelmed - as I'm sure I will too! But I need to get this stuff on here! ;)

So...here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!