Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Now a little front step fun!

My kids LOVE watching cars and people walk by so as this weather warms up, I have a feeling we'll be doing this little activity more and more often.  They are instructed to stay on the top step - although you can certainly see Miss Lucy pushing her limits (as usual).  But they are like two little best friends / peas in a pod that really do enjoy hanging out!



Yes yes...Lucy has ONE sock on...you'll notice the other just behind her..lol.  Not sure why or how that came off but it remained off until bedtime. 




Thing 1


and Thing 2


This was from my room - where I had the window open but was folding laundry...it was a very nice little lookout spot :). 

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!