Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, September 17, 2015

First Day of School Pictures

We started back to school early here so I apologize that my posts are going in reverse order. The kids officially went back on September 2nd. Keller started 1st grade and Lucy 4K. For some reason or another we were offered busing this year and I am super excited to take advantage of it. So far, it has made us be much more efficient and organized in the morning and it takes a lot of pressure off of me to be to the school 3Xs a day. They are both still at Montessori here in Eau Claire and it's been nothing but a positive experience for them both so far.  The full bus video is at the end. :)














Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!