Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Monday, April 12, 2010

EASTER!

Easter Weekend! It was a really great weekend. We traveled out to Broghan's parents' house on Friday night after Brogs got done with patients and paperwork. When we got into town (Waupaca that is) we stopped over to our friend Jimmy's parents house so they could meet Keller. It was great getting to catch up on life with them. Then, off to the 'Burg (Ogdensburg that is). Saturday turned into a beautiful day with bright sunny weather and a strong breeze. It was warm though so it felt really nice. Broghan and I were able to go for a long jog and enjoy some time alone while Bob and Janet took Keller for a walk. He really seemed to love their stroller! He fell asleep in it every time he went for a walk!

Saturday night was AMAZING too! Grandma and Grandpa offered to watch Keller-man so Broghan and I could go out for dinner AND stay out to go to a bar, listen to a band and dance some! It was SUCH a great time! I think I really needed it and Broghan and I hadn't had that much time just for the two of us...in well, 7 months! Plus, having a few glasses of wine was pretty awesome too. I really do miss that stuff sometimes! haha.

Here are some pictures of Keller and Broghan playing on the floor. I just thought these were so darn cute!



Easter Morning we got a late start due to our acting like kids again and staying out past mid-night...(can you catch that sarcasm??). But we ended up attending mass at 11AM so not TOO bad. Then some great family friends came over to the Reilly house and enjoyed an awesome Easter Lunch. I don't have any pictures of it, but my husband convinced his mom to stop and pick up a $1 kite which he proceeded to successfully fly! Easter was a VERY windy day so it was perfect for his little smurf kite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!