Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Friday, April 2, 2010

Keller's NON crawling adventure

So from what I've gathered from watching other babies, most at least somewhat enjoy being on their tummies and learning how to crawl. Well, not the Kell-man. This little guy, once on his stomach, will be okay for about 2 minutes, then fuss, then just give up! I will give him this though, he has managed to life his torso off the ground with his arms and toes! Kind of like a push-up. He just hasn't quite masted the whole rocking back onto the knees part yet.



Hello!


Let the fussing begin!


And we've reached the giving up point! haha


I'm sure he's thinking "I'm done, pick me up!" right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!