Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Abby turned 2-6!


Yikes...at some point I'm sure I'll stop counting, but 26 isn't bad so that's how old I am.  Broghan likes to call me old though but only because I'm 11 months older than him.  This years birthday was awesome! Technically we celebrated Keller's birthday on my birthday (see last post) so my little family (Broghan, me & Keller) celebrated my birthday a day early on Saturday the 28th.  I couldn't have planned it better! The weather was awesome and so we got up and headed down (on foot) to the local farmer's market.  It's about a mile and half walk down so with a dog and stroller it took a little while but we weren't in a hurry.  We strolled through the market, picked up a few items, and went down by the river to let Marvin swim.  


Headed back felt like a forever trip, mostly because we had to hike back up the hill to our neighborhood.  


But we made it and took a much need break.  Well, Keller & I did, Broghan went to work fixing a fan in our kitchen that up until now had not worked.  Once fixed and rested, we headed out to the local wineries for some wine sampling (and subsequently purchasing 4 bottles of wine).  Along the way, I was given something beautiful and that sparkles, DIAMOND EARRINGS! yea! Thanks hubby! 


To end an amazing day, Keller went to sleep like a little champ and Broghan & I got to enjoy dinner outside by the bonfire while drinking a bottle of wine...ahh so nice.  It's always interesting to ponder what next year's birthday will bring ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!