Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A whole month!

So it's been a month, and I can't really count how many blog posts I've started and just deleted or started and never finished.  I think when you get this far behind on the 'updating' it just seems daunting and like a task I don't really want to undertake.  But....as it goes, its been raining ALL day, I've decided NOT to cook/bake anything since we're going out of town tomorrow afternoon and there are enough left overs to feed us or at least get us through to tomorrow.  Keller is being his self-entertaining self and I'm quite frankly, bored out of my mind.  So here it goes.  Time to update.  I'll do my best to be detailed but I have a feeling these will be short snippets of what we've been up to.  I'll do my best to keep them in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!