Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Friday, June 3, 2011

gas = evil

In our house this is a constant battle.  Little miss Lucy struggles with gas! I know it will pass (meaning she'll grow out of it) but I always feel so bad for her when she has a burp waiting to come out, or when I can tell there must be gas bubbles moving through her digestive track.  You can just see the pain in her little face :(.  It's definitely better than it used to be.  She is now coming up on 7 weeks old and while we still end up drenched in milk, the choking on the milk has improved and burping now comes within minutes of nursing as opposed to sometime over the next hour!

Well to end this little post on a positive note, she does sleep a HECK of a lot better than Keller did.  Keller was a 2-3 hr nurser round the clock.  This little chica however, can go two back-to-back 4 hr stretches of sleep at night with just one nursing session in the middle.  It's been AWESOME! I feel like I was so sleep deprived with Keller and it's much better this time around :).  Go LUCY!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!