Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Friday, May 27, 2011

A handshake.

So I know I'm missing a ton of things that have happened between my last post and this one by I can't NOT post about this because I'll totally forget.  Today is Friday and we (the fam. minus Brogs -- he's in Canada fishing) traveled over to MN today for the weekend.  We met up with my sister Anna at her work for lunch and got to be introduced to many of her co-workers.  As usual, whenever I met a new person I stuck out my hand, they stuck out theres, and we shook hands.  Well....Keller must have been paying attention.  Usually when he meets a new person I tell him to say "hi".  He does this by smiling and waving (usually).  Sometimes we'll get a verbal "hi" but that is not often.  Today, however, for the last two people we met, he scooted towards them slowly and stuck out his little chubby arm and had his hand in a position to shake theirs!! it was SOO darn cute! What an observant little man.  I just cracked up beyond words when I saw him do it.  I can't wait to tell Broghan about it on Monday when he gets back in the country and in range of cell phone service!

Until next time...

1 comment:

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!