Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy GREEN Day!

Hey! Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! and Happy Wedding Anniversary to my cousin Katie! I know it's either today or tomorrow...hrm...

Anyways, here are some cute pics of the little Kel-man on his first St. Patrick's day! We got very lucky with some amazing weather and we got to spend a lot of time today outside.

This one is my favorite!


Up close and smiley!


Fingers and toes in the grass! Pretty much he is grabbing onto anything he can reach! Especially his toes.

.
From an ants perspective...he is HUGE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!