Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I will admit, I am not one for Christmas Cards, Thank you cards, or any other "cards".  I'm just bad at it all..however, in the past few years I WAS very good about sending out valentine's cards to a handful of special people (you know who you are ;) ).  Since money is tight(er) now...we opted for a little photo fun and just published it on here.  I also got some videos of the kids that day (and amazingly, my phone instant uploaded the videos too! Which is AWESOME!...so expect to see more videos on here than before ... can you tell I'm super pumped?!)

My Cap't Hearbreak...and CAPE! Such an awesome shirt!



My little fashion model..decked out in pink, purple and red.



And the newest queen bee...there are hearts on this onsie of hers :)




The lighting in her crib that day was beautiful...the sun was actually showing itself! So I had to take advantage and get some fun photos taken...the goal was to print them (which I did) to send out little "announcements" for family/friends to have...but this momma's brain isn't functioning all that well and when I got them back I noticed I had typed her birthday as 12/23/13...um..yea...that day isn't even here yet!






These were the V-day cards the kiddos got from their Auntie Anna and Mandi! THANKS LOVE YOU TOO!!



AND HERE ARE THE VIDEOS! :) YIPPIEE!!





Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!