Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

We have entered FORT BUILDING stage.

Building forts was (and is) one of my fondest memories from childhood.  While I may be off on this (my older sister can confirm or deny this), I believe we used to take tables, chairs, couches and blankets and make elaborate forts throughout the living/dining room space of my parents house.  Granted I was much smaller then (I know, hard to believe it) so I'm sure the forts weren't that huge, but they seemed that way and remain that way in my memory.  Hopefully these two little ones remember their forts in the same way... Gotta love seeing the ingenuity they possess at such a young age to even think up how to make these.  Love it!





Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!