Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Raegan's First Slow Dance

I've posted about it before, but often times in the evenings we like to turn on the radio or some CD and dance around.  Typically its crazy dancing and the kids are just running and jumping around.  Keller has some pretty awesome dance moves to be honest and Lucy looks just like me in her bopping and wiggling around.  Raegan of course can't dance on her own so her big brother went ahead and helped her out.  Mom and dad were near by for help (no worries grandparents!) Keller of course now constantly asks to hold and carry Raegan around...and while I'm grateful for the offer...I think we'll save those opportunities for moments like this one!  Dad of course had to take a turn too (see bottom photo)









 Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!