Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Traveling herd

I often times feel like I'm ushering around a little hurd of children whenever we are out and about.  At the time these pictures were taken (Jan 21st) Rae was still doing well in the car seat.  Now (Feb 12), its a different story.  She hates (should be Hates with a capital H) the carseat.  It's becoming a rare occasion that I can make it many places without either just dealing with screams from her or having to pull over to calm her down.  Obviously what it takes isn't hard (making sure she is fed, burped, warm but not hot and has a clean diaper), but I think as we get move out of the newborn stage, she is simply becoming more aware of everything around her.  



For a while I couldn't remember what these next photos were from...but we were waiting outside of the groomers for Marvin to get finished being cleaned up :)




Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!