Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Monday, March 18, 2013

Bloggers Guilt & Blogsite update

Howdy everyone! It's been a while.  I'd love to simply say I've been busy, but part of me feels like I've actually been avoiding blogging and updating this.  Not sure why, but I did notice that I slowed down significantly on my blogging this time last year as well....maybe it's just the dragging of winter that has me off my game! Who knows, but as I progressively return to a normal-state (meaning feeling less and less post-partum-ish each day) I have started to have bloggers guilt...simply because I haven't updated on here.  I've had many ideas on how to update even the way I blog.  Since we are up to three children to chronicle ; I've decided to add three pages to the top.

If you look up at the top of the blog, you'll notice a few tabs.  The "goals" tab has been there for a while.  I am in the works of posting updates and new goals I've thought of for 2013.  If you click on it, it actually takes you to another page I've created since blogspot is somewhat limiting when it comes to creating new pages.  However, you'll also notice the three kids' names.  Each tab will simply have photos of them.  I'll continue to add individual pictures as I take them and hopefully keep dates/captions up to date with the pictures.  Consider this the start of their photo albums on here.  I just think it will be easier in the future when people want to see specific pictures of the kids and not wanting to sift through all of the other posts I make on here.  I do realize that there are those "label" things I can add...but really..that little step is just too much work for me...haha. Sad...but oh so true.

Anyways, enjoy the "enhancements" for anyone who hates to read and just wants to see pics and videos.. cuz really..I'm like that a lot of the time too!


Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!