Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Friday, March 22, 2013

Naptime everyone!

I posted this to facebook but just want to make sure I mark this moment in time.  A few days ago we were all hanging out at home.  We - as in me and the kids - anyways.  Our van is getting some maintenance repairs done on it this week so we are without a vehicle and therefore kind of stuck at the house until Monday next week.  Since we'd just been hanging out, I was a big surprised when I didn't know where Lucy had wandered off to.  Low-and-behold..she had found her paci and crawled up into my bed and fell asleep...about thirty minutes later Keller followed suit (minus the paci).  I couldn't believe it! I didn't even ask them to take naps and it was actually right on schedule for nap time too..blew - my - mind!  Don't worry, I don't ever plan on this happening again! :)


Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!