Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Spring 2013

Well...I guess they say its spring here in WI...but looking outside you wouldn't really guess so.  We've got fEET of snow still covering the ground.  And its somewhat sad to say that with highs in the 30's...it's feeling warm outside! But the sky today is blue and the sun is warm on our faces, so we've got that going for us.

So to celebrate this warm(ish) weather, I took the kiddos outside.  It's always nice (and makes me look forward even more to hot weather) that I didn't have to do much to get them ready...shoes, jackets, gloves...check, check, check...and out the door we go.  Rae was even easier with just a snow suit :).













Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!