Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Summer time!

I've been horrible lately at writing updates on our blog here.  Our summer has flown by so fast.  Mostly we spend our week-days hanging out at the Nohelty home.  I nanny the Nohelty's two youngest, two boys ages 12 and 14.  To say its the perfect job would be quite the understatement.  Anyways, our mornings are filled with the usual house-hold duties (dishes, laundry, vacuum, pick up toys, nap keller...) then off to the N house for the majority of the day.  I mainly spend time with the 12 year old since his older brother is pretty self-sufficient.  Besides the occasional drop off and pick up at the local YMCA, S (the 14 yr old) doesn't really need me.  So and I hang out, with Keller of course, and sometimes hit up the pool, sometimes work on yard projects, and recently I helped their family organize and run and two day garage sale to get rid of a bunch of things they no longer needed.  It was a very successful sale! :) I got a lot of good ideas for whenever Broghan and I decided we have too many things and need to sell some off.  Anyways, the summer is almost to an end and I know I just a few photos worth posting.  So here they are!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!