Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Valley Fair - FUN AND ONLY! -- RIDE WARRIORS!

Ok, so if you aren't from around this area (MN & WI)...1) you probably have no clue what and where Valley Fair is and 2) you probably haven't seen the stupid Valley Fair commercials with the tune "valley fair...fun & only!"  I searched online and on Youtube.com but can't seem to find it.  Oh well, maybe if I am quick I can video tape it when it's on t.v. or something! haha.

Anyways, for those that don't know, Valley Fair is Minnesota's very own amusement park (roller coasters, water rides, water park, etc.).  I haven't been able to go to one of these places in a very long time due to the whole "do not ride if you are pregnant" ordeal.  But this past Saturday I was! finally! able to go!  Whahoo!

The crew that made it out for the day were ALL OF MY SISTERS (this never happens), my mom, Keller and a friend of Anna's visiting from Arkansas.  Broghan was in MN too but celebrating a bachelor party with for his cousin.

Here are some pictures we captured during the day.

The start of the day. Keller in the car, Ready to go!


Now entering VALLEY FAIR!


In line for the first ride we could get to! Enterprise!  It spins in a circle then lifts so you go upside down.


Ashley, such a scardie cat (spelling??).  She had to sit with me since she was freaking out about going upside down.


Auntie Ashley hanging with the Keller-man.


Ride #2: STEEL VENOM! This was hilarious because it's an awesome ride, but starts VERY quickly...and I was definitely NOT prepared for it when it took off.  It made it even better. :)


Classic: Tilt-A-World.  It worked really well with the four of us sisters squished into it.  Although I will admit, I did feel a little queasy afterwards...(no getting sick though..promise)


Fast-forward to the LAST ride of the day: THE WAVE!  As you can tell, we look like wet rats...haha, we were drenched! It felt great though after being in the hot weather all afternoon.


AHH! we got tattooed! ok ok airbrush..mine is already worn off :/ They look cool though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!