Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Friday, November 2, 2012

Dance Class Fall 2012


While part of me would like to say that this is Keller's first dance class, it's actually his second! Neither has been a true dance class - meaning he hasn't actually acquired any dance moves; however, they are movement classes that I think he has a good time in.  It's a great introduction for him to listen to another adult and follow directions.  For his 3rd birthday my sister Anna was generous enough to pay for him to attend a fall dance class session "creative movements".  This was such a great idea! He had a great time in the class and learned all about Red Light - Green Light! He also learned how to play with pom-poms...not something I exactly foresee him doing much of in the future, but they are shiny and make noise, so of course he loves them now!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!