Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Eyes are OPEN!

The one thing that has caught me off guard about Raegan to this point is actually a blessing.  She sleeps A LOT! She is just too easy, she is quiet and calm and only makes noises when she is hungry.  But it also makes getting pictures of her eyes...and up until yesterday (for me at least) determining what COLOR her eyes are very difficult.  But in a nice lighting situation yesterday revealed to me that yes, she is a blue eyed little girl..just like her sister and brother and dad :).  (For a while..we honestly debated the possibility of her being a brown eyed child conceived from a blue eyed dad and a green eyed mom...which technically is impossible ... I believe..)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!