Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Raegan Photo Blast ~ 3 weeks old

I think me stating how amazed at how quickly time is flying by with her will become a common occurrence on the blog here.  So my apologies if you get annoyed with it.  But she is growing too fast..soon she'll be out of this newborn phase and big :(. I want her little! haha. Just love her too much! I know I know she'll be fun and amazing at any age...but still..you know she is just too cute!





Sooo sweet!


Aww...a goofy grin!








Check out those teeny tiny rolls!


Until Next Time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!