Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013!!

Well, just a few weeks ago, Broghan and I were discussing how we brought in 2012..and to be honest, I couldn't remember.  Now thinking back, I can recall we were actually over in MN at my parents and were able to go out ALONE! for a few hours for a drink with some good friends before we got the call that Lucy wouldn't stop crying.  Of course, once we got back, she was sound asleep but we made it back to my parents in time to watch the ball drop there.

Anyways, bring us to 12 months later and I am not determined to record how we rung in 2013.  We have been lucky enough to make some new friends over the past month - Jason & Beth - who have an astonishingly intelligent four year old - Frankie - and a super cute little man - Finn.  They were kind enough to host our family of five for NYE and after sharing a delicious chili dinner and getting the kiddos off to bed, this momma got to sip on some adult beverages for the first time in almost 8 months (yes yes, I know..not 9 or 10...we didn't know we were pregnant until about 2 months...remember?!?).  Well, I've discovered that my taste buds have shifted again, but not in the more mature way that they did with previous pregnancies.  I ended up disliking our red wine and LOVING the frozen margarita and daqueri...surprise surprise I went for the sugar drinks.

We did manage to actually stay awake to see the New Year tick in...and here are some pictures of us cheers-ing in 2013 with some bubbly.




Miss Raegan got to cheers with her bottle ;).

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!