Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Girls are just so different..

I've retold this little story a few times now, but this past Thursday the kids did alternating nap times...meaning while Lucy napped, Keller was awake and while Keller napped Lucy was awake...this typically happens because Lucy is overtired and takes a morning nap instead of a mid-day nap (not like anyone besides me really cares about the background points..lol )

Anyways, while Lucy napped, Keller was his typically self.  He bounced around the house, took out toys, tried to "help" me cook/clean and then accompanied me on an errand.  However, while Keller napped, Lucy made herself busy by sitting in the bathroom..alone..staring into the mirror...alone...hanging out in the kitchen while I baked but only in-so-much-as she was sitting in the baby's car seat...then I found her investigating the dog food (and sampling it of course).   It just makes me giggle how incredibly different they are when they are with me on a one-on-one basis! I love it!  It makes me extremely excited to see how Raegan fits into this little club if kiddos we're creating..






And don't worry...blankie goes EVERYWHERE..

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!