Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Rae's Professional Pics - Small Snippet

We accomplished getting Raegan's newborn photos taken today.  Something I wasn't sure if we'd actually do since we dropped so much $$ on Lucy's I was a bit intimidated to attempt them with Rae.  However, after a prompting from a friend to try out Target's Portrait studio and to utilize their coupons, I made an appointment and we headed out there this morning.  It was a great experience!! Our photographer was phenomenal with Raegan and the pictures turned out pretty good. They didn't offer and "touch ups" so all of her little baby-acne and scratches show, but seriously, who cares?? She looks so cute! Plus, let me just throw it out there that we dropped a whopping $12.00 on a decent amount of prints and will have access online to the pictures for another 2 years! Such an amazing deal.  I am a bit enthusiastic..I know..

Anyways, here are a few of the favorites and some of the collages they offered. :).














Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!