Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

the 21 hour adventure!

Okay, so I'll explain. Broghan's cousin Cassidy's wedding was set for 2PM Saturday April 24th. Keller & I had a flight at 9PMish Friday and a return flight 8AMish Sunday. We knew it was going to be a quick weekend, however, when we missed our flight on Friday night things got way more interesting. The ticket lady was super nice and changed our ticket to 9AMish Saturday, landing in San Diego at 11AMish, giving us time to get ready for the wedding. After the little snafu of missing the flight, all went extremely smoothly and according to plan.

Me, Keller and my Mom outside of the MSP airport as we head off towards the west coast.

I couldn't help it! I had to document Keller being on the plane...so I waited until everyone else got off and snapped some pics!



Keller in the Mustang in San Diego, rocking Uncle Logan's camo hat!


Uncle Logan, Uncle Cullan, Keller & Grandpa Reilly outside of the chapel on the University of San Diego campus. Such a gorgeous day and a gorgeous wedding!



Yes, I realize these look photo-shopped...I don't know why! but it was REAL I swear! haha, we really went to California :)!


Uncle Logan using the age-old trick of holding a cute baby in hopes of getting girls' attention...apparently it was working! Keller did a good job of being the 'wing-man'!


Could you even imagine a more beautiful background for your head table?! Ugh, just beautiful!


Cousin Nikki and Adam! Maybe they'll have one of their own someday soon!?! This was taken at the reception out on the dance floor. Yes, my child stayed up until the dance...there was no hope of him sleeping at this event! Way too much excitement going on!


Keller and I outside the San Diego airport just 20 short hours after we arrived!! Gotta love those adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!