Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Keller's second race...the PuddleJump 5K

Here are some pictures from the local 5K race I did with Keller. Broghan was at a business building conference in Arizona that day so I got to push Keller all by myself! We finished in under 30 minutes but I can't really remember the exact time anymore...I think it was something like 29:29??

This was my attempt at getting me and the starting line. There were SO many people! I wasn't really expecting such a huge turn out but it was a good experience to have to prepare me for the Eau Claire Half Marathon (that post will come later).



Keller post-race. You can just see how exhausted he is after the three mile run...haha, he actually napped the last half...such a trooper!


Not sure why I want to share THIS photo, but this is me post-race...at least the hat makes it someone forgiving! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!