Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Randoms

SO these are just some random photos I had my in "To Be Uploaded" file that I had yet to do. There aren't big stories around these but just little snippets of what we have been up to I suppose..

This is a picture of what Broghan and I ate for a week (ok we only did it for 3 and 1/2 days...close to a week!) but it was a cleanse of that orangish looking substance (it was like powder and water...that couldn't mix) and then green veggies. I was allowed almonds and chicken since I'm nursing and needed more calories than the rest. It was a good attempt at cutting out sugars, but lets be honest here...I'm STILL a work in progress at getting rid of that darn sugar addiction!


Now this picture is fun! If you look ahead of the car...you'll see Marvin, our 2 1/2 yr old chocolate lab. This is how we sometimes have to "run" him. And if you take a look at the speedometer, you'll notice we're traveling at a not so slow speed of 20 mph! He ran for over a mile and a half at that pace...if only we could be that quick!!


This was taken A LONG TIME AGO. I think Keller is only like 4 months?! I can't even remember since it was so long ago, but he's on our bed with one of Broghan's hats on...its just cute I think :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!