Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Back from the West Coast & a visit to MN

Once back in MN the adventure wasn't quite over. Broghan was attending a seminar in the Twin Cities and that is why he wasn't able to come with to the wedding. He and Marvin had stayed at my parents' house since the seminar was close by. So, when we landed, my sister picked us up and we headed to my parents' home to hang out for a short while and enjoy the traditional Sunday family meal they have each week.

My aunt Cindy, Keller and my mom posing out in the driveway.


Me, Keller and Grandpa Keller! (This is who Keller got his name from...duh)


The Kellers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!