Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Anatomy and Physiology - SUPER FUN

Just a short post to update on my progress towards a BSN-RN.  I have signed up for my first pre-requisite course that needs to be completed no matter the path towards that end.  Yippy skippy - Anatomy & Physiology.  Okay, so I'm not all sarcastic - I'm actually quite excited for this class since it will help me understand what Broghan is talking about!! Course is in June and July!! If all goes well you'll see an update at the end of the summer saying I've signed up for Anatomy and Physiology II. :)

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!