Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Anxious for school...

Well we're getting close!  School starts on Monday for me and while its just one class, I'm getting quite excited about it.  I have realized that I love learning and I miss the school environment.  I know I did quite well in my Master's level courses so I'm intrigued to see how intense this Anatomy and Physiology course will be.  Part of me knows and is prepared for a difficult learning curve and whatnot; yet, another part of me doesn't hold a very high expectation for the course since 1) it's the general level and 2) I'm taking it at the tech school.  Not to dis on tech schools, since obviously I'm taking my courses there, but I am somewhat skeptical that its going to be as difficult or intense or demanding as the courses I took at Gustavus.  But we will see I guess!

Anyways, today I went and found the books we need for the course and did what any veteran student would do...found them on Amazon for about 25% of the cost listed on the bookstore website.  Seriously...I got the $225.00 textbook for $30.00.  I haven't ordered any yet, but have them sitting on Amazon waiting for me...I guess I want to see if 1) Broghan has these books or 2) I actually need them.  Again, we will see!

I'll keep you all updated as the 8-week course progresses.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!