Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Monday, May 7, 2012

Besties

Part of our parenting "philosophy" so to speak is to create an environment and keep reinforcing the idea that our children are each other's best friends and that those relationships take priority over that of their other friends.  I guess we feel that laying the foundations now and training, honestly, ourselves to keep our language about the two of them positive and encouraging is important.  So it is always exciting to me when I see them, already, able to spend a serious block of time playing together cohesively and really enjoying each other's personalities and companionship.  Plus it just looks so darn cute in the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!