Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's been a while.

Just a short note here.  Sorry I've been so absent from Blogging! :/.  I just logged into the blogspot.com and noticed how different it is! It's awesome, I love the statistics - it says my blog has had over 11,000 page views!!! Makes me feel oh-so-popular! haha.  But I'll work on being more diligent.  Some things have changed over the past few months (in such a good way!) so hopefully I'll be able to spend more time on here updating everyone on our lives.  It is definitely true that kids change everyday.  Sometimes I take a second to look them over and get hit with those "woah" moments when I realize just how much they have grown up.  Sad, I know...considering Lucy JUST turned 1 and Keller is only 2 1/2.  Ahh what will I do when they start school!?!???

Anyways, more to come today with pictures, videos and of course the wonderful written commentary by me. :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!