Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

First Live Play!

This past Saturday Broghan surprised us with tickets to the first play the kids have ever gone to.  THE WIZARD OF OZ! It was awesome!  I sadly don't have any pictures of them at the play..we were a bit wiped out after my race that morning (that will be another post).  But we both were amazed at how great the kids behaved.  It was a full length play, with two acts and all together it lasted almost THREE HOURS! I'm still amazed we never had to get up out of our seats with either of them.  They laughed and sang along (even though they had never heard the songs) and they clapped along with everyone at the end of scenes.  They also got up and danced a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!