Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kicking...reallly!?

I couldn't believe it myself when I first came to the realization (FIVE weeks ago!) that I had been feeling movements already.  Considering it is possible to feel stuff, I have been amazed to learn that I really can decipher the difference between muscle aches, cramps, gas and other intestinal issues and actual baby movements.  They haven't picked up in frequency by any means over these last few weeks since the baby is still a wee little one, but the intensity sure has gotten my attention.  Just the other day I must have put myself into a strange position carrying Keller and got quite the kick! It was a little painful actually but great at the same time.  I look forward to a few weeks from now when the movements should become more regular....and especially that moment when we'll be able to feel the baby from the OUTSIDE!  How exciting!~

Until Next Time....

1 comment:

  1. congratulations! I just read your last posts! I of course will be praying for an easy uneventful pregnancy and birth. All the best!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!