Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Yes, we're pregnant...again!

I wrote that last post waaay back when I first learned we were pregnant.  Back in MAY.  It's now July and I figure, well...I'm in my 2nd trimester now (14 weeks) and feel comfortable announcing it on here.  Most of the people who know me, know the news already...although as I type this I'm realizing there are some friends I haven't told...hrm... haha.  Oh well.  I'm not posting it on Facebook anytime soon so don't go posting "congratulations" on my wall quite yet please.  I think we'll wait until we get closer to the 3rd trimester maker for that one...if there is one.  By the 4th pregnancy I'm feeling a little underwhelmed about the whole making it public knowledge thing.  Not sure what has changed...maybe being pregnant in general is just less climactic.  Very possible.

Don't get me wrong, we are all very excited for another Reilly Baby to join the ranks here in Eau Claire.  Broghan and I have had a great time envisioning what it would be like if we gain another boy and then what if its another girl!  Could you imagine? Broghan would be SO outnumbered...it would be wonderful! haha.  But we'll be happy either way since we've already gotten a taste of both worlds and they both have their own wonderful-nesses.

I may have posted in the last one, but the EDD is 12/30/12 so we'll see how close to a holiday we come.  It should come as no shocker that we're planning on a homebirth again; however, as always, it depends mostly on my staying healthy and baby continuing to be good-to-go.  I can't express enough how wonderful the care is that we get from our midwife Erin.  She is just fantastic and when I hear about the relationships other mom's form with their providers (or lack thereof), I feel blessed to have stumbled upon the services of Erin.

Anyways, now that I'm public with this (at least on my blog) I get to do the traditional whining and posting of all things baby-to-be.  :)  This actually makes me quite excited since things will start to pick up and I like documenting the changes for future referencing.

So, better get started!

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!