Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Where is thumbkin? Where is thumbkin?

Do you remember that nursery rhyme?  My mother in law has been singing it to the kids over the past few months and lately Keller has taken to singing it un-prompted...just finds himself somewhere within the lyrics and mumbles along.  I wanted to mention this because it is just a cute little habit he has formed thanks to his Mima :).

So....

Where is Thumbkin? Where is Thumbkin?
Here I am!  Here I am!
How are you today sir?
Very well I thank you..
Run away...Run away..


When you ask him to give you a thumbs-up this is what we get.

I tried to correct his fingers and it held for a few seconds! 

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!