Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Socks are for what? Oh yes, wearing on your hands..

This past weekend I competed in the Warrior Dash.  My sister Anna and I decided to dress in as much neon colored gear as possible...although we ended up looking quite normal in my opinion.  In my search for clothes, I did find some awesome socks and to keep the kids occupied on our way out of the mall, threw them on their hands.  Little did I know that this would become a "thing" and every time one of them finds a pair of these socks in particular they MUST go on the hands, because socks do not go on our feet anymore..


They move really fast...

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!