Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, October 3, 2013

JUNE - Garden FINALLY going in!

If you recall from the end of April / beginning of May posts, it was still SNOWING in May! Mostly this wasn't a huge deal except it seriously delayed my comfort level with planting our garden or doing landscaping updates.  So, as June began, so did our work on the yard and garden.  I was eager to get out and polish it up a bit.  As you can see, the yard is still struggling from last years drought / mole destruction.  We are hoping that the TLC we've been trying to give it through various methods will pay off some day.  Anyways, we added a boarder to the front lawn garden, put in mulch and added a tire "planter".  I also got some of the potted plants in and some herbs put in.  The big blue barrel is our strawberry barrel - I'm not sure if it will bloom much this season but hopefully the next one!








This is also a project that my not exactly come to fruition until next season - its a vertical lettuce garden from a pallet! Thank you Pinterest ;)




Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!