Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Saturday, October 5, 2013

JUNE - Hi-ho Hi-ho it's off to NEW HAMPSHIRE we go!

So, as I mentioned in the last post - the older two kids, Broghan, his parents and his grandma all packed up in our van and headed out from WI to NH on Tuesday.  I can't personally comment on story-lines here or anything; however, I think many of the pictures of self-explanatory.  Most of these are from when they stopped for lunch and then when the got to Niagra Falls! Mom over here is a little jealous since I've never been there but now two of my kiddos and my husband have! :P  
























Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!